4 bedroom detached house for saleSandy Lane, East Tuddenham, Dereham
Sold STC £750,000
- Stunning historic building conversion
- Luxurious contemporary interior
- c. 2.5 acres, hardstanding and highway access
- Range of working commercial/light industrial outbuildings
- No immediate neighbour
A unique and luxurious home with World War II origins and featuring spacious and light internal accommodation with views over countryside in all directions. Range of outbuildings with light industrial and commercial use, over 2 acres of grounds, lots of hard standing and no immediate neighbours
Pond Farm is a stunning residents created from the original American bomber HQ for 466 bomb group. Converted first in 1994 and its current form in 2005, Pond Form was transformed by the owners into this striking home. Offering exceptionally spacious accommodation, this is the ideal headquarters for a family business based on the premises. The property sits in 2.5 acres STMS, has a large range of useful outbuildings and would provide an ideal base for those needing heavy vehicle access to the A47, the A11 and A140.
Black and white tiled floor and stunning bespoke staircase with stainless steel hand rails and tread lights to galleried landing. LED mood lighting. Door to offices and private ground floor accommodation.
With a range of built in wardrobe cupboards and twin windows to front aspect. Suitable for a variety of uses - currently a gym.
With access to ground floor rooms.
Sitting And Games Room
Magnificent triple aspect room with dual fireplace serving also the breakfast room area and housing cast-iron multi-fuel stove.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
A splendid space with working, dining and relaxing areas. The kitchen is equipped with an extensive range of bespoke units including wall and floor cupboards and drawers with extensive granite work surfaces including a U-shaped island with breakfast bar and range of appliances including Stoves Range style cooker, wine cooler, fridge/freezer etc. Back lit glazed wall cabinets etc. Double oven and built in microwave. Tiled floor throughout and recessed ceiling down lights.
Matching wall and floor cupboards and drawers, dishwasher etc.
With Spa bath, bidet, wash hand basin and range of cupboards with vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Airing cupboard.
A spacious bedroom suitable as guest accommodation/ live-in help etc. Full range of wardrobe cupboards with mirrored doors, small lobby and door to outside for separate access.
With shower cubicle, Spa shower unit, suspended wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled radiator, electric shaver socket.
Separate working office which can be accessed internally but which has external access onto plenty of parking. Triple aspects with electric light and power, kitchen area and loft storage.
Low level WC and wash hand basin.
A superb space with under floor heating throughout, oak floor and views over countryside. Steps up to office/sitting room/bedroom.
Office/ Sitting Room/ Bedroom
Oak floor and double aspect windows.
Double aspects, casement door and views over countryside. Range of built in wardrobes. Door through to:
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle, twin wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled floor, low level lighting.
A stunning room with oak flooring throughout and French doors to roof terrace.
Double aspect room with casement door to roof terrace.
With views over Countryside and casement door to roof terrace.
The property occupies grounds of circa 2.5 acres STMS and incorporates a large range of useful outbuildings, mostly former Nissan Huts. These have numerous possibilities for storage or use as workshops etc. Two of the units are currently let and produce £8700 per annum. These units are let on a month to month basis and vacant possession can be given on completion. However, these businesses are long standing established businesses at these premises and will remain if desired.
Pond Farm is ideal for those who wish to live in a very spacious luxury residence whilst running a business or businesses from the premises. With no immediate neighbour, the property provides interesting possibilities for those looking to locate transport, engineering, manufacturing and related activities at home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53113381.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.