2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSAMUEL AVENUE, GRIMSBY
- Two bedroom semi detached house
- Open plan lounge dining room
- Modern kitchen plus ground floor cloakroom
- Two double bedrooms and modern bathroom
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Large rear garden and well presented front
- Off road parking for two smaller vehicles
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
This very smartly presented two bedroom semi detached house is proudly presented to the market by Crofts Estate Agents. Set in an ever popular area close to Old Clee and excellent secondary schooling this property makes the perfect first or second time buy for the young professional. The property as well as having a large lounge diner and modern kitchen has been cleverly extended to the side to incorporate a ground floor cloakroom. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Outside to the front there is off road parking for two smaller vehicles with the rear garden being of very good proportion. Interest is expected to be high for this property so make your inquiries quickly.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6498592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.