2 bedroom park home for saleLinks Road, Mundesley, Norwich
- End Plot Holiday Chalet
- Open Plan Lounge + Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Patio Area + Parking
- Coastal Village Location
This end plot holiday chalet is set in the seaside village of Mundesley, in an ideal location, a short walk from Mundesley golf club, town centre, and of course the fabulous North Norfolk coast! Consisting of an open plan lounge and kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
This end plot holiday chalet is set in the seaside village of Mundesley, in an ideal location, a short walk from Mundesley golf club, town centre, and of course the fabulous North Norfolk coast! Consisting of an open plan lounge and kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The chalet is sold as seen so is ready to let straight away! Guide Price of £40,000 - £50,000.
Open Plan Lounge + Kitchen 23' x 10' 5" ( 7.01m x 3.18m )
The lounge area comprises of;
A single glazed door leading straight into the open plan lounge + kitchen. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Electric heater, television point and carpet. Gas fire and wall lights.
The kitchen area comprises of;
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled surrounds. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer. Freestanding oven, space for washing machine, and space for fridge/freezer. Lino tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobe, carpet, and electric heater.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe, electric heater and carpet.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with mixer taps and Mira electric shower above. Heated towel rail, and fully tiled. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
There is a small patio area to the front of the chalet, and there is a large communal area laid to lawn. There is off road communal parking.
There are approx 49 years remaining on the lease, and the ground rent is £328 per annum (including maintenance of the car park and gardens). The chalet park closes between 15th January and 1st March each year.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53116850.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.