2 bedroom apartment for saleFrancis Road, Edgbaston, B16 8SN
- Investment Property - Great Yields
- Top floor apartment
- Available parking in communal car park
- 5 min walk to Brindley Place and the Mailbox
- 5 min walk to Fiveways Train Station
- 15 min walk to Grand Central and New Street Train Station
Davidson Estates are delighted to present this well situated top floor apartment in close proximity to Broadway Plaza, Fiveways Train Station and Brindley Place.
The tastefully decorated apartment comprises of entrance hallway with storage, spacious living room, recently upgraded fitted kitchen, master double bedroom with views of the city skyline, a second smaller double bedroom and a recently refitted bathroom with over hanging shower.
This cosy apartment benefits from UPVC double glazing, economy 7 storage heating, large part boarded loft space, ample parking in the communal car park, lockable bicycle shed, communal gardens and cloths drying area. Located close to Brindley Place and Broad Street where the new HSBC head office will be located, this area is in high demand in an ever expanding rental market.
Service charge and Ground Rent: £1,200 pa
Years Remaining of Lease: 98 years
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53127790.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101348001263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidson Estates, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.