2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePenrith Road, Park End
- Ideal for a First Time Buyer or Investment
- Lovely Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Handy Utility Room
- Long Spacious Lounge
- Double Glazing
- Well Positioned for James Cook Hospital
- Gas Central Heating
- Available with No Forward Chain
Close to local schools, shops, amenities, transport links and James Cook hospital, this two bedroom semi-detached home will appeal to a range of buyers. Briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, utility room, landing, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally we have a front garden consisting of laid to lawn with a dwarf wall surround. To the rear we have an enclosed garden with both patio and laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53130343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID160122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.