3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale136 Worcester Street, Barrow
Sold by Us £115,000
- TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- ESTABLISHED RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- GREAT ACCESS TO SUPERMARKET, LEISURE CENTRE, SCHOOLS AND BUS SERVICES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN TO THE REAR
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE PRESENTATION OF THIS LOVELY HOME
Traditional 3 bed semi-detached home situated offering great access to local amenities. Accommodation offers GCH, DG, tasteful décor and briefly comprises of hall, kitchen lounge, conservatory, 3 beds & bathroom. There are gardens to front & rear. Viewing essential. EPC Pending.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53133151.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101553001109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J H Homes, Ulverston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.