3 bedroom terraced house for saleFosse Road North, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- MID TERRACED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DINING ROOM
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- DOWN STAIRS BATHROOM
- REAR YARD
THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY which make for a perfect INVESTMENT or an ideal first time buy! Offering a lounge, dining room, kitchen and downstairs bathroom, you will also have a rear yard. Upstairs you will find three good sized bedrooms. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN
THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY which make for a perfect INVESTMENT or an ideal first time buy! Located close to local shops and amenities as well as a short drive to the city centre, you will find yourself close to a bus stop. Access is given via a front door leading to the front dining room, leading to the lounge then to the kitchen and onto the downstairs bathroom. You will also have access to the rear easy to maintain yard. Once upstairs you will find the three bedrooms. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN
Dining Room 13' 7" to max x 11' 1" max ( 4.14m to max x 3.38m max )
Door to the front, window to the front and radiator
Lounge 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Window to the rear and radiator. Leads to the kitchen
Kitchen 12' 8" x 5' 11" ( 3.86m x 1.80m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer units, tiled splash backs, integrated oven and hob and space for appliances. Window to the side.
Window to the side, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 12' max ( 3.78m max x 3.66m max )
Window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.84m )
Window to the rear, built in cupboard and radiator
Bedroom Three 12' 10" max x 5' 11" ( 3.91m max x 1.80m )
Window to the rear, loft access and radiator
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain yard
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53135311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS108787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.