2 bedroom flat for sale2/8 Constitution Place, The Shore, Edinburgh, EH6 7DL
Sold STC £190,000
- Freshly-decorated, first-floor, two-bedroom flat set within a modern, factored and lift-served development with well-maintained communal grounds and resident parking, located in The Shore area.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, internal kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, and family bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a secure entry system, landscaped communal grounds, two parking permits for the private, off-street parking, along with an on-site gym ...
- Home Report available online.
- Viewings by appointment with Mov8 on 0131 202 5444.
** £5,000 UNDER HOME REPORT VALUATION ** Freshly-decorated, first-floor, two-bedroom flat set within a modern, factored and lift-served development with well-maintained communal grounds and resident parking, located in the cosmopolitan Shore area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. Current rental circa. £800pcm. In move-in condition, the property comprises: a T-shaped entrance hall with two built-in cupboards and an entryphone handset; a spacious living/dining room with two windows to the front and ample space for dining furniture; an internal, fully-integrated kitchen with stylish high-gloss wall and base units, fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob, washing machine, slimline dishwasher, contemporary extractor canopy, stainless-steel sink with drainer, and a glass-bricked window to the living room, providing natural light; a carpeted master bedroom with a window to the front and a built-in wardrobe; a private, tiled en-suite shower room for the master bedroom, with a two-piece suite, shower enclosure, and vanity unit with storage; a second, carpeted double bedroom, also with a built-in wardrobe, and a set of French doors opening to a front-facing balcony; and a tiled family bathroom with a three-piece suite and vanity unit with storage. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a secure entry system, landscaped communal grounds, two parking permits for the private, off-street parking, along with an on-site gym and concierge service. Edinburgh's sought-after Shore district offers a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of caf?s, bars, bistros and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Excellent shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, and a Tesco superstore on Duke Street. The Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a generous range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. There are delightful walks and cycleways along the the Water of Leith, and the extensive Leith Links park offers vast open spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6121626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.