3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWarwick Close, Bourne
Sold STC £174,995
- Three bedroom end of terrace property
- Built by David Wilson Homes
- 16ft Lounge
- 15ft Kitchen/Diner
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Enclosed rear garden not overlooked
- Detached single garage
* Built by David Wilson Homes
* 16ft Lounge
* 15ft Kitchen/Diner
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Enclosed rear garden not overlooked
* Detached single garage
Hardwood double glazed door to front to:
Radiator, telephone point.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level wc and extractor fan, half height tiling to all walls, radiator, tiled flooring.
4.98m x 3.63m (16'4" maximum including bay recess x 11'11"). Pvcu double glazed bay window to front, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, ceiling with recessed spotlights, understairs storage cupboard, door to:
Radiator, stairs, door to:
4.72m x 3.28m (15'6" x 10'9" maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling with recessed spotlights, wall mounted concealed gas combination boiler, pvcu double glazed french doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, built-in airing cupboard, door to:
3.23m x 2.87m (10'7" including wardrobes x 9'5"). Two pvcu double glazed windows to rear, built-in triple wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, tv point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled double shower cubicle with fitted power shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level wc and half height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, pvcu double glazed window to side, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
3.86m x 2.44m (12'8" x 8' maximum). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, tv point.
2.29m x 2.18m (7'6" x 7'2" maximum). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, tv point.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with power shower over with glass screen and mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level wc, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to side, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
Front laid to lawn. Wooden side gated access driveway to the side leading to single garage. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn, patio area, outside cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53145248.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.