3 bedroom detached house for saleGainsborough Road, Scotter, Gainsborough
Offers Over £165,000
- Three Bed Detached Family House in Popular Village Location
- Well-Presented Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Upstairs Fitted Shower Room
- Garage, Parking & Gardens
Set in the POPULAR location of Scotter is this Detached Family House with local amenities nearby. Internally offering well-presented decor and features throughout where externally having a garage, ENCLOSED rear garden and front garden offering OFF ROAD PARKING.
Set within the POPULAR location of Scotter is this three Bed Detached Family House. Internally offering well-presented decor and features throughout where externally having a garage, ENCLOSED rear garden and front garden providing OFF ROAD PARKING. Local amenities nearby. Viewing recommended!
Double glazed door, two double glazed windows, cushion flooring.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, coving, textured ceiling, radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled, cushion flooring, double glazed window to the side.
Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room 23' 10" x 11' 11" Into Recess ( 7.26m x 3.63m Into Recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to side, two radiators, coving, coal effect gas fireplace set in a York stone effect surround, two ceiling roses, wood glazed panelled door.
Kitchen 16' 7" x 9' 1" Excluding Recess ( 5.05m x 2.77m Excluding Recess )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, double electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, security alarm control, insert spotlight to ceiling, cushion flooring, two double glazed windows, double glazed door to side.
UPVC Construction, wall lights, ceramic tiled flooring.
Double glazed window overlooking side elevation, stairs leading from entrance hall, coving, textured ceiling, part boarded loft access with light.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 11" To back of wardrobe ( 3.66m x 3.63m To back of wardrobe )
Two double glazed windows, mirror fronted fitted wardrobes, radiator, flush door.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" To back of wardrobe x 11' 5" ( 3.63m To back of wardrobe x 3.48m )
Two double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving, textured ceiling, flush door.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, textured ceiling, laminate flooring, flush door.
Suite comprising of a double shower, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit & WC. Inset spotlights to ceiling, cushion flooring, radiator, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, flush door.
Power, light, electric roller door, central heating boiler.
Herringbone style brick driveway offering off road parking, shrub and flower beds, pebbled area.
Laid to lawn, shrub and flower beds, patio area, timber sheds, green house, pergola.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53146270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.