3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMain Road, New Brighton, MOLD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Front and rear garden
- Off road parking
- Separate garage
- Ideal location
Situated in the popular market town of Mold is this three bedroom semi detached bungalow offering front and rear garden, off road parking and separate garage. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as all being close to all transport networks and Chester City Centre.
Situated in the popular market town of Mold is this three bedroom semi detached bungalow offering front and rear garden, off road parking and separate garage. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as all being close to all transport networks with Chester City Centre a short drive away. In brief the property comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room. inner hall, bedroom one, en-suite, dressing room, bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four/study, walk in storage cupboard, bathroom, front garden, rear garden and garage
Solid wood door to front elevation. Opening to dining room.
Lounge 17' 3" x 12' 7" ( 5.26m x 3.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Feature marble effect fire place with pebble effect gas fire. Under floor heating.
Dining Room 17' 3" x 12' 7" ( 5.26m x 3.84m )
French doors to side elevation opening on to decking. Under floor heating. Double doors to breakfast kitchen.
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with complimentary work surfaces incorporating breakfast bar. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Range cooker with five ring gas hob and double oven. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Inset spot lights. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Under floor heating. Work surfaces with base level unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation with built in window seat. Radiator. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 12' 2" ( 5.11m x 3.71m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Under floor heating. TV point.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising walk in shower cubicle. Jacuzzi corner bath. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with built in vanity unit. Under floor heating. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Dressing Room 8' 11" x 4' 9" ( 2.72m x 1.45m )
Build in wardrobes. Storage unit. Under floor heating. Lights.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe and cupboards.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
Bedroom Four/study 10' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.29m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Built in storage cupboards.
Walk In Storage Cupboard 12' 6" x 4' 1" ( 3.81m x 1.24m )
Radiator. Loft access to boarded area with Lighting, power and radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Low level WC. Inset spot lights. Radiator. Tiled walls.
Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to pitched roof detached garage.
Envious sized private rear garden predominantly being laid to lawn with large patio and curved BBQ areas bounded by mature hedging.
Garage 16' 8" x 12' 10" ( 5.08m x 3.91m )
Remote controlled electric roller garage door. Lighting and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53150027.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.