4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighworth Avenue, Cambridge
- Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Wet Room, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room.
- First Floor: 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom.
- Second Floor: Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room.
- Outside: Off Street Parking, Delightful Landscaped Garden in excess of 100 ft., Detached Summer House comprising 2 Store Rooms, Garden Room and Home Office.
An outstanding semi-detached house with extended and exceptionally well presented accommodation, situated off a wide, no-through road.
City Centre 1 mile, Cambridge Science Park and A14 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 3 miles and M11 (junction 14) 3 miles, (distance and times are approximate).
Highworth Avenue is situated on the north side of Cambridge just a mile from the heart of the historic city centre with its attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, winding lanes, colleges and extensive shopping and cultural facilities. A good range of local shops are available in nearby Milton Road and there are also a number of schools for all ages in the area including the highly regarded Milton Road Primary School. The internationally renowned Cambridge Science Park is situated about 1.5 miles to the north east and a further half a mile beyond is Milton Country Park, a 95 acre site of natural habitat with delightful walks, large open spaces, play area, visitor centre and cafe.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.