5 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Street, Market Deeping, Peterborough, PE6
- Detached family home
- Dating back to the 1930s
- Extended & refurbished in 2012
- Close to town centre
- Large kitchen/dining/family room
- 3 Further reception rooms
- Principal bedroom with en suite
- Guest bedroom with en suite
- 3 Further bedrooms & family bathroom
- Ample parking & single garage
Relaunched to the market in mid-Febuary 2017, this impressive five bedroom family home has been skilfully and stylishly extended and refurbished in 2012. The bright airy accommodation benefits from gas fired radiator central heating, double glazing and has gardens that extend to three sides of the property. Worthy of particular note is the stunning contemporary kitchen with semi-vaulted ceiling and sky lights open through to the dining and family area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53150545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET150121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norton Rickett, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.