4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodside Road, Coombeside
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PREMIER COOMBESIDE LOCATION
- LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- FEATURE CHERRY OAK FLOORING
- THREE RECEPTIONS/GUEST CLOAKROOM
- CLOSE TO RICHMOND PARK
- CATCHMENT FOR COOMBE INFANTS
- RARE TO THE MARKET, MUST BE SEEN
SOLD BY BARNARD MARCUS NEW MALDEN - 020 8942 9211 - IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING PLEASE CONTACT US!
This impressive imposing four bedroom double fronted extensive semi detached "Coombeside" family residence is lavishly appointed throughout providing flexible living accommodation arranged over three floors boasting from grand entrance hallway, guest cloakroom/wc, three receptions, stylish decor throughout, feature Cherry Oak flooring with under floor heating, a significant modern fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with centre island and integrated appliances, downlighting, granite work surfaces and a further separate utility room to side.
Leading on to the first floor are three good size double bedrooms, study, large five piece impressive en-suite, ample fitted wardrobes, storage space and a further four piece contemporary modern bathroom suite (both with "his and hers" basins). Continued to the top floor is a further double bedroom, three piece bathroom suite and eaves storage/attic.
The property is situated on an imposing plot with ample off-street parking to front, side access on to a large private rear garden, catchment for Coombe Infants, Richmond Park and Kingston town centre.
Viewing comes highly recommended on this rare to the market family residence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53186173.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NML103100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.