3 bedroom detached house for saleMyreside Drive, Inverkeilor, Arbroath, DD11
- Superb Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms (master En-suite)
- Generous Gardens Double Garage Drive
- EPC = D
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Central Heating Double Glazing
- Excellent Condition
- Lovely Location
* Superb Detached Bungalow with Lovely Gardens
* 3 Double Bedrooms (master en-suite)
* Large Lounge and Dining Room
* Kitchen with Appliances
* Bathroom and Utility Room
* Double Garage and Monobloc Drive
* Oil Central Heating Double Glazing
* Viewing Absolutely Essential To Appreciate
A superb detached bungalow with generous gardens, double garage and monobloc drive. Accommodation comprises 3 double bedrooms (master en-suite) lounge, dining room, kitchen with appliances, utility room and family bathroom. There is double glazing and oil central heating. A stunning family home in a lovely location convenient for all Angus towns, Dundee and Aberdeen. EPC Rating = Band D.
Dimensions Lounge 5.05 x 5.56 Dining Room 3.9 x 3.57 Bedroom 3.07 x 2.95 Bathroom 2.77 x 1.5 Master Bedroom 4.58 x 3.15 En-suite 2.43 x 1.08 Bedroom 3.3 x 2.8 Kitchen 4.46 x 2.8 Utility 1.95 x 1.7
Inverkeilor village sits roughly midway between Montrose and Arbroath making it an ideal base for those looking to commute to any of the Angus towns or Dundee. There is a wealth of leisure and recreational facilities available nearby including Lunan Bay and numerous golf courses. There is a primary school and restaurant within the village.
An Excellent Family House with Lovely Gardens.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53188942.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528473510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Montrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.