1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Pippin, Calne
Sold STC £110,000
- Premium one bedroom apartment
- Light and spacious accommodation
- Provision for parking
- First floor position within a small development
A exceptional first floor apartment conveniently located for easy access in to the centre of the market town of Calne. Offering a provision for parking, low management charges and modern living this is a superb apartment for a first time buyer or investor.
Built to a high specification this modern apartment block of just five premium one and two bedroom apartments is situated within a premium central location. Accommodation is light and spacious consisting of lounge diner with good sized windows letting in natural light and a modern kitchen with a good amount of work space. There is a double bedroom and a luxury white bathroom suite with a bath and shower. With a provision for parking and low management charges this is a must see property.
Doors leading to all rooms, secure telephone entry system, airing cupboard with central heating boiler, smoke detector and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.51m )
Superb sized lounge with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, television aerial point and a radiator, doorway to the separate kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.06m )
Premium fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over and matching upstands, stainless steel sink/drainer. Electric oven, electric hob with chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for freestanding fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the side aspect, inset spot lights and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 11' 5" (max) x 12' 7" (max) ( 3.48m (max) x 3.84m (max) )
Lovely light and spacious bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a double glazed window to the side aspect, television aerial point and a radiator.
With an obscure double glazed window to the side, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with shower over. Extractor fan, shaver point, inset spot lights, tiled floor and a chrome ladder style towel rail.
Parking is within a courtyard setting for one car.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53190094.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN104982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.