1 bedroom apartment for saleTylers Ride, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, CM3
- Modern Second-Floor Apartment
- Spacious Throughout
- Entrance Hall with Entry Phone System
- Impressive 19' Lounge Diner
- French Doors to Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Private Parking Space
- Could be sold with Sitting Tenant*
- Quiet Location on edge of Town Centre
MORE PHOTOS COMING SOON...
Hamilton Piers are pleased to offer for sale this SUPERB EXAMPLE OF A MODERN APARTMENT - a very spacious second floor apartment, offering an ideal buy-to-let investment opportunity with the potential for sitting tenants, or alternatively ideal for first time buyers.
With entrance hall with storage cupboard & entry phone system, IMPRESSIVE 19' LOUNGE with FRENCH DOORS to a screened BALCONY, a part OPEN-PLAN MODERN KITCHEN, good-sized double bedroom, and modern bathroom.
Externally the property offers under-croft private parking (with an 'over-sized' parking bay, bin storage, bicycle store, and is located immediately besides the town centre. Further benefits include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, and a very long lease.
PRIVATE PARKING SPACE
MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW.
Call Hamilton Piers Chelmsford for further information or to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53191975.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 177704S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Piers, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.