2 bedroom apartment for saleChurch Street, HARTLEPOOL
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £45,000 TO £50,000
- TRENDY 2 BEDROOMED DUPLEX PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- GLORIOUS VIEWS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH 270 DEGREE ASPECT.
TRENDY DUPLEX PENTHOUSE OFFERING CONTEMPORARY LIVING WITH SPIRAL STAIRCASE, GLORIOUS VIEWS AND MASTER BEDROOM WITH 270 DEGREE ASPECT. Gas Centrally Heated, the apartment is located on the Second Floor, accessed via an Entry Phone System and Lift/Staircase.
TRENDY DUPLEX PENTHOUSE OFFERING CONTEMPORARY LIVING WITH SPIRAL STAIRCASE, GLORIOUS VIEWS AND MASTER BEDROOM WITH 270 DEGREE ASPECT. Gas Centrally Heated with latest style fitments, the apartment is located on the Second Floor, accessed via an Entry Phone System and Lift/Staircase. The layout comprises Entrance Hall, Ultra Modern Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen with range of high gloss cabinets, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC. Outside there is Communal Parking and Gardens.
Spacious Entrance Hallway
staircase and lift leading to;
timber panelled entrance door with 'spy hole' turning open tread spiral staircase leading to upper level, radiator.
Lounge 15' 2" x 14' 7" ( 4.62m x 4.45m )
sash small pane window with interesting distant outlook over surrounding skyline and North Sea beyond, TV point, coved cornicing, 2 radiators, wide opening leading to;
Well Appointed Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.21m )
comprehensive range of fashionable high gloss base and eye level cabinets with ample roll top working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, complimenting part tiled walls with matching ceramic tiled flooring, built in oven and 4 burner electric hob with hidden extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, recessed downlighting, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.51m )
interesting distant outlook, radiator, coved cornicing, 'Baxi' gas fired wall mounted combination boiler.
Bathroom / Wc
fully tiled walls, complimenting white suite comprising bath with tiled side panel and folding glazed side screen with mixer tap and spray attachment over, wash hand basin in vanity surround with cupboard space below and close coupled low flush WC, fully tiled walls with matching tiled flooring, recessed downlighting, radiator.
Master Bedroom 19' 11" x 14' 3" ( 6.07m x 4.34m )
absolutely superb room with small pane sash windows to three elevations giving 270 degree outlook over surrounding landscape and North Sea beyond, radiator, emergency escape.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53195668.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.