3 bedroom detached house for saleHollies Way, Thurnby, LEICESTER
- REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE
- Three bedroom detached (Can be 4 beds)
- Spacious kitchen diner
- Off road parking with double garage
- Lovely maintained rear garden
REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE. Well presented large three bedroom detached family home. There is a spacious kitchen/diner area and a conservatory at rear which looks over the pleasant and well maintained rear garden.
Previously a four bed this large three bedroom detached family home has been extremely well looked after by it current owners. The home has a spacious Kitchen/diner area which can be treated as separate rooms, which in turn leads to a conservatory at rear which looks over the pleasant and well maintained rear garden. The property also features a lounge to the front but it is the living kitchen and space at the rear that really sets this property apart from others in the location. The property also boasts a double garage which the previous owners had a double door but to the rear so they could transfer their boat into the garden! Also included is a downstairs shower room and also an upstairs family bathroom. This property really does need to be viewed to appreciate what is on offer and discover the fantastic size the property is.
Door to side, alarm panel, under stairs storage and storage cupboard.
Living Room 19' 9" x 11' 10" ( 6.02m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed full length windows to the front and gas fire with surround.
Low flush W.C., wash hand basin, walk in shower, shaver point, tiled flooring, storage cupboard and a window to the rear.
Kitchen 17' 7" x 10' 1" ( 5.36m x 3.07m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, tiled splash backs, double electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan and window and door to rear.
Dining Area 17' 8" x 9' 3" ( 5.38m x 2.82m )
Double glazed doors to the conservatory and a storage cupboard.
Conservatory 13' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.45m )
Windows to the side and rear and door to the garden. The conservatory also benefits from an electric radiator and a fan light fitting.
Window to the side, loft access and airing cupboard with double doors.
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 15' 4" ( 5.05m x 4.67m )
Windows to the front and rear, built in wardrobes and trouser press.
Bedroom Two 19' 9" x 12' 1" ( 6.02m x 3.68m )
Two windows to the front, built in wardrobes and vanity unit. Bedroom two was originally two bedrooms and could be easily converted back.
Bedroom Three 9' x 9' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.95m )
Window to rear, built in wardrobe and built in unit.
Corner bath, wash hand basin, low flush W.C., under floor heating, heated towel rail, medicine cabinet and a window to the side.
Lawned frontage with shrub boarders surrounding. There is off road parking for several vehicles which leads up to the double garage.
With an up and over double door to the front and double doors to the rear.
The rear garden has a patio are leading onto lawn with a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53195689.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.