4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Peters Road, March
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Two Receptions
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Convenient to Town Centre
EXCELLENT FAMILY HOME! Convenient toTown Centre, corner shops and schools. FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, Viewing is highly recommended. ** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY**
This detached house is situated on the south side of March, convenient to March Town Centre and local secondary schools. The property benefits from four bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, lounge plus separate dining room, enclosed rear gardens and garage. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Textured and coved ceiling. Smoke alarm. Radiator. Telephone point. Stairs leading off. Door to front.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin with storage under. Part tiled walls. Window to side. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Gas central heating boiler.
Lounge 15' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.83m x 4.22m )
Window to front. Two radiators. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling. Feature fireplace with wood surround.
Dining Area 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Doors to garden. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Open plan to lounge.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 11" x 12' ( 3.94m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Door to rear gardens. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. 1 1/4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Breakfast bar. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards under.
First Floor Landing
Window to side. Textured and coved ceiling. Loft access, Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank (which is lagged and has immersion).
Bedroom One 16' x 13' ( 4.88m x 3.96m )
Window to front. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' x 11' 3" ( 4.88m x 3.43m )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Window to Rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 9' 3" plus recess ( 3.23m x 2.82m plus recess )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Comprising four piece suite. Window to rear. Panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc. Part tiled walls. Textured and coved ceiling.
Garage 16' x 11' 4" ( 4.88m x 3.45m )
Up and over door. Electric and lighting laid on. Window to rear. Door to rear gardens.
Front gardens are walled. Hard standing for off road parking and drive to garage.
Rear gardens are enclosed. Patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass. Outside tap. Trees and shrubs bordering.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into High Street and take a left hand turning into St Peters Road and the property is situated on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53197633.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.