2 bedroom apartment for saleDuke Street, Leicester
Sold STC £110,000
- FIRST FLOOR CITY CENTRE APARTMENT
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SECURED PARKING
- NO UPPER CHAIN
TWO BEDROOM 1st FLOOR APARTMENT with secure parking. Access is given via communal entrance and leads to both stairs and lift system. Once inside the hallway leading to a bathroom and bedroom, and then onto the lounge/kitchen/diner, which further leads to the master bedroom. NO UPPER CHAIN.
IDEAL INVESTMENT PURCHASE. An excellent opportunity to purchase a TWO BEDROOM, FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT with secure parking in a City Centre location. Access is given via communal entrance and leads to both the stairs and lift system. Once inside the apartment you will have a hallway leading to a bathroom and bedroom, and then onto the lounge/kitchen/diner, which further leads to the master bedroom. The property is currently rented out on a rolling tenancy agreement. THE PROPERTY IS OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN.
Secured access into the building and leads to the stairs and lift service
Located on the first floor leads to the bathroom, bedroom two and then onto the kitchen/lounge/diner.
Kitchen / Lounge / Diner 15' 2" to the max x 13' 9" to the max ( 4.62m to the max x 4.19m to the max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, splash back tiles with an integral oven and hob with space for further appliances. Has a window and Juliet balcony. Leads to the master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" to the max x 10' 10" to the max ( 4.65m to the max x 3.30m to the max )
Window providing natural light and a walk in cupboard.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 18' 4" to the max x 9' 2" to the max ( 5.59m to the max x 2.79m to the max )
Window providing natural light
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath, WC and a hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
The apartment benefits from secure parking
The vendor has advised that the property is currently let at £675 per month on a rolling tenancy agreement making this an ideal BUY TO LET/INVESTMENT PROPERTY
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53202526.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.