Property for saleBlithbury Road,Blithbury,Staffs
- UNIQUE SELF BUILD SCHEME
- PLANNING PERMISSION TO BE APPLIED FOR
- 19 INDIVIDUAL PLOTS (SUBJECT TO PLANNING)
- ARCHITECT AND CONTRACTOR SUPPORT PROVIDED
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW
- BUYERS FEES APPLICABLE
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW
19 SELF BUILD PLOTS WITH PLANNING PERMISSION TO BE APPLIED FOR SUMMER 2016
APPROX. 6 ACRES IN TOTAL
Plots ranging from ca. 0.13 acres (0.05 ha) to 0.30 acres (0.12 ha)
Detached houses from ca. 2,800 ft² (260 m²) to 3,500 ft² (325 m²)
Services provided to edge of plot. Buyer to pay connection fees
Highly sought after location
Easy access to main roads and surrounding areas of trade and commerce
Rugeley Trent Valley Railway Station ca. 3 miles
Approx. 8 miles to Lichfield City
Approx. 28 miles to Birmingham Airport and 35 miles to East Midlands Airport
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
To register and for more information please e-mail: email@example.com
PLOT GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £200,000 PER PLOT (Subject to Planning)
INDIVIDUAL PLOT PRICES TO BE CONFIRMED
Photographs shown are of similar properties at another self build site.
Buyers to pay selling agents fees. 2% of the purchase price, plus VAT. Payable upon completion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53205328.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference L000534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr Land & New Homes, Land . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.