1 bedroom apartment for saleLysons Avenue, Linden
- Ground Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Popular Location of Linden near to Gloucester City Centre
- Private Gated Development
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Double Bedroom with Built in Storage
- Bathroom With Shower
- Ideal for a First Time Buyer or Buy to Let Investor
- Allocated Parking Space
Tolley Gibbs Residential are delighted to offer to the market this purpose built ground floor apartment in the popular location of Linden in Gloucester.
The apartment consists of the entrance hall, open plan living room/kitchen, double bedroom with built in storage and a bathroom comprising of low level WC, bath with shower over and a round pedestal wash hand basin.Externally the property boasts an allocated parking space and maintained communal area which is mainly the allocated parking for each apartment.
The development is purpose built and consists of a range of one and two bedroom apartments and is accessed via a remote gated drive. The apartment is ready to move into and available to buy with no onward chain.
With a high demand level in the area, we recommend an early viewing and would be ideal for a first time buyer or a good return for a buy to let investor.
Tenure Leasehold, approximately 960 years remaining on the lease.Local Authority Gloucester City CouncilServices Electric, Drainage and Water are all believed to be connected to the property.Council tax band A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53209777.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6366832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TG Sales & Lettings, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.