2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGordon Road, Thorneywood, Nottingham
- Guide Price of £75,000 - £85,000
- End of terrace
- Two double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Upstairs bathroom
- Well presented rear yard
- First time buy or buy to let investor.
This two double bedroomed end of terrace property is an ideal purchase for any first time buyers or buy to let investors wanting to take their first or second steps on to the property ladder. Within close proximity to Nottingham city centre and easy access routes to local amenities.
Guide Price of £75,000 - £85,0000 This two double bedroomed end of terrace property is an ideal purchase for any first time buyers or buy to let investors wanting to take their first or second steps on to the property ladder. Within close proximity to Nottingham city centre and easy access routes to local amenities makes this home viewing essential!
Irregular shaped room. Single glazed window to the front, gas feature fireplace, wall mounted radiator and television point.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.71m x 3.63m into recess )
Single glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 5' 8" x 7' 3" ( 1.73m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, sink and a half drainer, space for electric cooker, part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and access to rear courtyard.
Irregular shaped room. Double glazed windows to front, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 11' 10" into recess ( 2.84m x 3.61m into recess )
Single glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Single glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator, heated electric towel rail, bath with mixer taps, over head electric shower units and attachment, wash hand basin, w/c and part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property there is a well presented rear yard with paved and pebbled area with flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53217713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS107035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.