1 bedroom apartment for saleVICTORIA STREET, GRIMSBY
- Second floor appartment 1 bed appartment
- No forward chain
- Neutral decor throughout
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Electric storage heaters and double glazing
- Close to town centre location
- Residents parking
- Energy performance rating B and Council tax band A
This one bedroom property on the second floor in this sought-after iconic development is offered for sale WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN. An ideal investment opportunity, the property is decorated in a neutral theme throughout. With accommodation comprising of a lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The apartment has electric storage heaters, double glazing, private parking and is conveniently located on bus routes and is within a short distance from Grimsby Town Centre and its main shopping area.
The entrance hall way has a carpeted floor and solid wooden door with spy hole.
11' 0'' x 8' 11'' (3.35m x 2.73m)
The lounge has two windows to the front elevation, electric storage heaters and coving to the ceiling.
The kitchen has a range of fitted units to base and eye level with electric oven and hob with extractor over. There is also a sink and drainer with modern mixer tap.
13' 11'' x 6' 11'' (4.24m x 2.12m)
The bedroom has a window to the front elevation and is a generous double. There is also an electric storage heater and the airing cupboard.
7' 6'' x 5' 2'' (2.28m x 1.58m)
The bathroom has a three piece suite with electric shower over the bath. There is also vinyl flooring, an electric heater and partially tiled walls.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6403397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.