2 bedroom flat for saleEmbassy Gardens, 5 New Union Square, London
- Brand New Two Bedroom Apartment
- Fully Integrated Designer Kitchen
- Two Modern and Contemporary Bathrooms (en suite to master)
- Three Balconies with views of US Embassy and River Thames
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Private Gym
- Private Cinema
- Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Steam Room and Sauna
- Yoga and Dance Studios
A brand new two double bedroom apartment in this prestigious and stunning Ballymore development part of the exciting Nine Elms regeneration, surrounding the new US Embassy.
This apartment is situated on the twelfth floor, comprises of a master bedroom with build in wardrobes, large four piece en suite and balcony. The second bedroom is also a double with built in wardrobes. With an exceptionally bright and open corner lounge with two balconies and views of the river and US embassy. Incorporated into the open space is a fully integrated designer kitchen offering the perfect space to entertain.
Located less than half a mile from Vauxhall underground and mainline stations, the development offers unparalleled facilities
to residents. With a 24 hours concierge service, restaurant, cafe/bar, private cinema, library & lounge with games room, business centre with meeting room, private gym with state of the art equipment, health spa with an indoor and outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, treatment rooms, yoga and dance studios.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53219107.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6543814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.