7 bedroom detached house for saleOakenclough Hall, Higher Sutton, Macclesfield
Sold STC £845,000
- Exquisite Period Residence dating back to around 1900
- Idyllic Location with glorious views over surrounding countryside
- Five Impressive Reception Rooms
- Six large Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Self Contained Annexe
- Three and a quarter Acres, including a full size tennis court
- Formal Gardens, Patios and land
Set in the picturesque Cheshire countryside, with views towards Shutlingsloe, an exquisite period residence, dating back to the early 1900s, offering a wealth of charm and character, superb six bedroom accommodation, self-contained annexe, and gardens and land extending to 3 1/4 acres. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
Oakenclough Hall is a stunning period residence, situated in Higher Sutton, surrounded by picturesque countryside.The magnificent hall was constructed in the early 1900's and is set in around 3 1/4 acres including formal gardens, sweeping lawns, a full size tennis court and patios. Internally the splendid accommodation offers a wealth of charm and character with period features including stone mullion windows, Oak panelling, period fireplaces, exposed beams and a grand Oak staircase. The stunning hall opens onto five impressive reception rooms, the lounge with panelled walls and Inglenook fireplace and the drawing room overlooking the gardens. There is a superb garden room, generous dining room, fitted breakfast kitchen with AGA, utility room, two cloakrooms and a snooker room with further scope for alteration. At first floor level there a six bedrooms, the master suite with en-suite bathroom and dressing room and a P-shaped conservatory taking maximum advantage of the views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53232130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 344099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.