3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePenn Close, Wells
Sold STC £335,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Conservatory
- Fantastic Views Front & Rear
- Quiet Cul De Sac Position
Situated in a small cul de sac with an elevated view of Wells and the Somerset levels, this spacious family home must be viewed. The property has a generous garden that backs onto the Mendip Hills area of outstanding natural beauty. There are three bedrooms, two receptions and a large conservatory.
Serving the ground floor, the hall way has a double glazed front door and two double glazed windows to the front. There is a radiator, coved ceiling and stairs to the first floor.
Sitting Room 13' 4" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.06m max x 3.33m max )
The sitting room has a double glazed bay window to the front and a fireplace with wood burning stove and a slate hearth. There is also a radiator and a coved ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 11" max ( 3.63m x 3.33m max )
The dining room has a radiator, coved ceiling, two windows and opens through into the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.59m )
The conservatory is constructed of UPVC with double glazed windows to the rear and both sides. There is a double glazed door to the garden, radiator, solid oak flooring and a double glazed glass roof.
Kitchen 14' 3" max x 12' 3" ( 4.34m max x 3.73m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. There are solid wooden work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and a one and a half bowl sink drainer unit, with a mixer tap over. Electric eye level double oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. A fridge and a slimline dish washer are integrated and there is plumbing for a washing machine. The floor is tiled and there is access to an under stairs storage cupboard. As well as a Velux window, the kitchen has two double glazed windows to the rear, a double glazed door to the garden and inset ceiling down lighters.
The tiled floor from the kitchen continues into the cloakroom where you also find WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, a radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
Stairs rise from the entrance hall providing access to the landing. There is a double glazed window to the side, access to the loft space and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 3" plus bay x 10' 11" max ( 3.43m plus bay x 3.33m max )
The main bedroom has a double glazed bay window to the front with far reaching views of Tor woods and the Somerset Levels. There is also a coved ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 8" plus wardrobes ( 3.66m x 2.64m plus wardrobes )
The second bedroom has a fitted wardrobe running the length of the room. There is a double glazed window to the rear which overlooks the garden and the Mendip Hills area of outstanding natural beauty beyond. There is also a radiator and a coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.11m x 2.01m )
Currently in use as an office, the third bedroom has a radiator and shares the same outlook at bedroom two.
The bathroom has a double glazed window to the front and a suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over and a vanity basin with a mixer tap. There is a heated towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and inset ceiling downlighters.
Separate to the bathroom, this rooms has a double glazed window to the side, coved ceiling and WC.
The front garden is laid to lawn with mature shrub borders. There is an outside light and a canopy porch.
The rear garden is a generous size and is mostly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders. The garden is enclosed by fencing with a gate onto the field to the rear and a side access gate. Immediately against the house is a paved patio area with outside tap, lighting and external power point. There is also a garden shed and a green house.
Garage 16' 10" x 10' 1" ( 5.13m x 3.07m )
Accessed via a remote control up and over door, the garage has power and lighting. There is a pedestrian side door and a wall mounted gas combination boiler. To the front of the garage there is also driveway parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53233084.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.