2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Deeping St. Nicholas, Spalding
Sold STC £165,000
- **WAS £169,000 REDUCED TO OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £165,000**
- Semi-Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Three Garages & Various Outbuildings
- Situated On 1/2 Acre Plot
- Log Cabin With Power & Lighting
This two bedroom semi-detached house was built in 1914 and sits proudly on a 1/2 acre plot in Deeping St Nicholas. The property boasts three garages, various wooden outbuildings, entrance hall and porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, cloakroom, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
William H Brown are proud to present to the market this two bedroom semi-detached house in Deeping St Nicholas. Situated on a 1/2 acre plot this property offers versatile living accommodation, with three garages, log cabin and various wooden outbuildings.
The property comprises of an entrance hall and porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, cloakroom, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer.
Brick and uPVC glazed conservatory, double glazed uPVC door to front aspect and tiled flooring.
Double glazed uPVC door to front aspect, textured and coved ceiling, oak wooden floor, stairs rising to first floor landing, electric light point.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, multi fuel burner with stone surround, oak wooden flooring, telephone point, TV point, textured and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 15' 2" x 7' 5" ( 4.62m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, oak wooden flooring, wall mounted LPG control heating boiler, textured and coved ceiling. Door leading to Conservatory.
Kitchen 10' x 5' 11" ( 3.05m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker with extractor over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashback and under stairs cupboard.
Conservatory 16' 10" x 10' 11" ( 5.13m x 3.33m )
Brick and uPVC construction, double glazed uPVC French doors to side aspect, tiled flooring and spot lights.
Windows to side aspect, textured and coved ceiling, loft hatch, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, WC, wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Window to side aspect and radiator. Loft room with ladder access, storage cupboard, velux window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, large walk in wardrobes, radiator, ceiling fan, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, shower cubicle, bath with mixer taps, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, spot lights, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and textured and coved ceiling.
Log Cabin 12' 7" x 8' ( 3.84m x 2.44m )
Having spacious interior and benefitting from power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53237221.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.