3 bedroom terraced house for salePaynesholm, Paston, Peterborough
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid-Terrace House
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Single Garage En-Bloc
- Viewing Advised
**** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE **** Offering SPACIOUS accommodation including the addition of a CONSERVATORY and CLOAKROOM on the ground floor this property would make an ideal FIRST TIME BUY or INVESTMENT purchase. Externally there is also the added benefit of a GARAGE!
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Two built-in storage cupboards, built-in walk-in storage cupboard, radiator, stairs, PVCu double glazed door to garden.
PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising, wall mounted vanity wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks.
3.43m x 4.01m (11'3" x 13'2"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl polycarbonate sink with single drainer and stainless steel mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in gas oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.53m x 4.06m (11'7" x 13'4"). Radiator, PVCu double glazed sliding patio double doors to:
3.02m x 3.63m (9'11" x 11'11"). Half brick and PVCu double glazed construction with vent windows, polycarbonate roof and power connected, ceramic tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed sliding patio double doors to garden.
Built-in storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing, hot water tank with linen shelving, ceiling access to loft space with retracting ladder, door to:
3.63m x 3.28m (11'11" x 10'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.40m x 3.02m (11'2" x 9'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.74m x 2.62m (9' x 8'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Recently refitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with independent power shower over and folding glass screen pedestal wash hand basin close coupled WC full height ceramic tiling to all walls, PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, radiator.
Outside: Rear garden is backing onto woodland and is enclosed by timber panelled fence to rear and sides, mainly laid to paved garden, well stocked ornamental flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53239066.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.