2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleColomb Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of £160,000
- REDUCED FROM £165,000 OIEO
- Chain free updated bungalow
- 2/3 Bedrooms, modern interior
- Large gardens
- Garage & off road parking
- Gas c/h & double glazing
A SPACIOUS 2/3 bedroom BUNGALOW close to town centre. UPDATED throughout with MODERN interior. LARGE GARDENS, off road PARKING and CHAIN FREE.
A spacious 2/3 bedroom bungalow close to town centre. Updated throughout with modern interior. Large gardens, off road parking and chain free.
Radiator, loft access, laminate floor.
Lounge 12' 7" max into bay x 12' 1" ( 3.84m max into bay x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet, TV point.
Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
New modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces, stainless steel one and a half sink, ceramic electric hob and oven, cooker hood, radiator, wood style floor, double glazed window to side and double glazed door to rear.
Dining Area 15' 3" x 11' max ( 4.65m x 3.35m max )
Plumbing for washing machine, gas boiler.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max into bay x 12' ( 3.84m max into bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window, carpet, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet, radiator.
Contemporary white suite comprising bath with mixer taps, double shower cubicle with mains shower, vanity wash basin, w.c., radiator, double glazed window to side.
Enclosed pea shingle low maintenance garden.
Largish enclosed garden with raised paved patio and large lawn area, personal access door to garage.
Garage (limited Access)
Garage to the rear with up and over door.
Parking to the side with dropped kerb and limited access to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53239219.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA102478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.