2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBoothferry Park Halt, Hull
Sold STC £105,000
- Modern West Hull Development
- Recently Built Three Storey Town House
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Shower Rooms
BEAUTIFUL THREE STOREY house...OPEN PLAN kitchen & TWO Bedrooms - MUST VIEW!
Presented to a high standard offering versatile accommodation ideal for the young professionals - to the ground floor is a shower room and bedroom/reception room. The lounge and kitchen is open plan and is located on the second floor with dual aspect windows giving a light and airy ambiance. To the top floor is the master bedroom with en suite shower room. There is an allocated parking space and small gravel area to the front.
This three storey house is located within the modern development of Boothferry Park.
With double glazed door to the front, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, stairs to the first floor, radiator and laminate flooring.
Ground Floor / Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 8' 11" into recess ( 4.01m x 2.72m into recess )
With double glazed window to the front and side, fitted wardrobe/storage with shelving and radiator.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator and cupboard with plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
Lounge / Kitchen 11' 8" widening to 15'2" incl stairs x 15' 3" ( 3.56m widening to 15'2" incl stairs x 4.65m )
Lounge open plan to kitchen with double glazed window to the front and two double glazed windows to the side, radiator and door to stairs leading to the second floor with double glazed window to the front and a radiator. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll edge laminate work surfaces with splash back tiling, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, integrated fridge/freezer and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 15' 4" x 8' 3" extending to 11'8" ( 4.67m x 2.51m extending to 11'8" )
With four double glazed double aspect windows, radiator, loft access and laminate flooring.
Shower cubicle with plumbed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator and spot lights to ceiling.
Planted borders surrounding property and small lawned garden area.
Allocated parking space.
See below map of property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53242177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.