2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Parade, Parkgate, Neston
Sold STC £130,000
- 2 bedrooms
- Stunning Views
- Second floor
- Communal lounge
- Sought after location
This delightful two bedroom retirement apartment is situated in the idyllic location of Parkgate overlooking the river Dee and on to Wales. In addition to its fantastic views the complex features a communal lounge area laundry room, guest suite, beautifully landscaped communal gardens and parking.
This delightful and rare two bedroom retirement apartment is situated in the idyllic location of Parkgate overlooking the river Dee and on to Wales. In addition to its fantastic views the complex features a communal lounge area laundry room, guest suite for any family or friends who wish to visit and also a beautifully landscaped communal garden area to the rear.
The entrance to the building is situated on the promenade and access is gained via a secure door intercom system. This leads into the communal hallway which offers access to the sitting area as well as the lift to both the first and second floor. The communal lounge is a great place for the residents to meet and socialise. They host regular events such as coffee mornings.
The hall way itself is a very good size for the property and offers a large amount of storage from the built in mirrored wardrobes, it also has a security comunication system for entry.
Lounge Diner 17' 6" x 11' 8" ( 5.33m x 3.56m )
The lounge benefits from breathtaking views from the double glazed bay window to the front of the flat, overlooking the River Dee and onto the Welsh hills. The lounge also offers wall lights, an electric storage heater and open access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.08m x 2.11m )
This open plan kitchen is complete with fitted units, integrated oven, hob, hood extractor fan, and under unit lighting
Bedroom 17' 5" max x 9' 9" max ( 5.31m max x 2.97m max )
The bedroom is a front facing room taking advantage of the views over to Wales through double glazed windows, there is a storage heater and integrated storage.
Bedroom 13' 7" max x 7' 7" to wardrobes ( 4.14m max x 2.31m to wardrobes )
Fitted mirrored wardrobes, wall mounted heater and double glazed window.
Bathroom 6' 8" max x 6' 11" max ( 2.03m max x 2.11m max )
Situated off the entrance hall is the bathroom fitted with a generously sized walk in shower cubicle and electric shower, WC and sink in vanity unit offering additional storage areas, the walls are fully tiled with a fitted mirror.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53244442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.