2 bedroom flat for saleMorris Road, London
- 1885sq ft 2nd floor loft-style apartment with exposed brickwork.
- Gated development located within 500m of Langdon Park DLR station.
- Very large communal roof terrace.
- Parking included; offered chain free.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
PRICE RANGE: £700,000 to £750,000.
A very sizeable 1885sq ft 2nd floor loft-style apartment in Limehouse Cut Studios, one of 4 converted factory buildings on the site of the former Spratt's dog-food factory, a gated development located close to Langdon Park DLR station.
The Spratt's Works was, in the early 20th century, the largest dog food factory in the world & was operational until it was shut down in 1969 whereupon the buildings were derelict for a number of years. The derelict factory buildings were converted in the mid to late 1980s. The Spratt's complex was arguably the first "live/work" development & has traditionally been home to a wide variety of "creatives".
The property benefits from high ceilings, exposed brickwork, a balcony, & an abundance of living space. Limehouse Cut Studios additionally benefits from a very large communal roof terrace. Allocated parking is included & the property is offered chain free.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53266339.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA145918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.