2 bedroom flat for saleDolphin House, Imperial Wharf, London
- Stunning contemporary flat in this prestigious development
- Two Double bedrooms, Two bathrooms, Modern Kitchen and Large Reception Room
- Balcony with River View, Parking Available
- Located moments from Imperial Wharf Train Station
A stunning 2 double bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in this prestigious riverside development. The property comprises master bedroom with fitted storage and en-suite bathroom, further double bedroom, family bathroom, high spec kitchen with fully integrated miele appliances and separate spacious reception room with a private balcony with a river view.
Imperial Wharf is a sought after residential development situated on the banks of the River Thames on the border of Fulham and Chelsea offering residents a range of onsite services and utilities including onsite concierge, security and a range of onsite retail amenities.
Super transport links are offered by Imperial Wharf overground station which connects into Central London and the West End simply, one stop north, with the London Underground at West Brompton (District Line) as well as running overground via Clapham Junction and London Waterloo.
Additionally it is only a short walk across to the River Bus Service at neighbouring Chelsea Harbour.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53268973.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAR160011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Fulham Parsons Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.