3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFair Oak Road, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh
Sold STC £327,000
- Extended semi detached family home
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Lounge, Study & garden room
- Long rear garden with swimming pool and garage/shed
- Driveway parking
Extended semi detached house providing lots of living accommodation. The property also benefits from a long rear garden, which has a swimming pool and an outbuilding workshop/shed to the very rear. The property is close to local parade of shops and bus stops. BOOK TO VIEW!!
In the popular area of Bishopstoke, is this extended semi detached home offering great downstairs living accommodation and a swimming pool in the rear garden. Located close to the shops, public house, schools and bus route. Within access to Eastleigh town centre with an array of shops, leisure facilities, train stations, motorway links and airport. An internal viewing of this home is recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Obscure double glazed front door, radiator, stairs to the first floor
Lounge 18' 8" into the bay x 11' 6" max ( 5.69m into the bay x 3.51m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, feature gas fireplace
Kitchen Area 12' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.78m x 1.96m )
The kitchen/dining room is open plan L-Shaped.
Double glazed window to side one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboard below, further range of wall and base level units with roll edge worktop surfaces over, built in oven & hob, built in dishwasher, tiled flooring, door to the study and of an open plan to the dining area
Dining Area 17' 3" max x 8' 8" ( 5.26m max x 2.64m )
Matching kitchen storage and cupboards with roll edge worktop surface, built in fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to side, double glazed door and double glazed patio doors to the garden room
Study 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
Accessed from the kitchen this area is currently being used as a study, but could be used in different ways.
Garden Room 14' 7" max x 8' 7" ( 4.45m max x 2.62m )
Patio doors opening to and overlooking the rear garden, door to the ground floor cloakroom
Ground Floor Toilet
Low level W.C, wash hand basin
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, loft access hatch
Bedroom 1 13' 10" into bay x 11' 7" ( 4.22m into bay x 3.53m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator
Bedroom 2 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, airing cupboard
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wood laminate flooring
Obscure double glazed window, spa bath with shower over, low level W.C, wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls
To the front of the property a driveway provides off road parking for a few vehicles. Double gates to the side open to the side of the property.
The rear garden has decking opening to a swimming pool with surrounding patio. Hardstanding from the double gates to the side of the house continues down the garden to a large outbuilding workshop/shed located at the end. The rear garden also a lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53273587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.