4 bedroom detached house for saleCroft Road, Brighton
Sold STC £725,000
- Four double bedrooms
- Secluded woodland setting, quiet location
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Two reception rooms leading to patio
- Well appointed kitchen
- Bathroom, en-suite shower + cloakroom
A contemporary detached family home, set within a tranquil cul-de-sac position. Offering versatile accommodation including two reception rooms, large kitchen plus separate study & having four double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom.
This magnificent detached modern residence is located in a secluded woodland setting in the heart of the leafy Withdean area, within moments of the Withdean sports facility/pub/restaurant and convenient access to shops and transport in and out of Brighton along the A23 corridor. Standing in what might look like private woodland - the home has the feeling of being "tucked away" retreat - allowing you to relax away from the thriving and bustling city centre.
There is a welcoming porch and entrance hall, triple aspect lounge with fireplace, the dining room has twin doors to allow light to flood through the house or create a cosy dinner party environment. The kitchen is well appointed and all three principal ground floor rooms all lead out to the patio and garden beyond the house. The ground floor also has a cloakroom with porthole window, there is a central turned staircase with high ceilings and also access through to the garage - which has been adapted to form cycle storage and study/office.
The first floor has a beautifully appointed triple aspect bedroom with fitted wardrobes and potential for en-suite, three other bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room and a further main family bathroom.
Doors to all principal rooms and stairs leading to first floor.
Study 10' 7" max x 9' 8" ( 3.23m max x 2.95m )
Lounge 17' x 12' 10" ( 5.18m x 3.91m )
Triple aspect room with feature fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 2" max ( 3.58m x 3.40m max )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 11' 1" max ( 3.89m x 3.38m max )
First Floor Landing
With doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 17' x 12' 10" plus turret window ( 5.18m x 3.91m plus turret window )
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.94m max x 3.51m max )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 10' 7" max including stairs ( 3.78m x 3.23m max including stairs )
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53273590.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP102943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.