3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddle Avenue, Rawmarsh, ROTHERHAM
Guide Price £100,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £100,000-£105,000
- Beautifully presented Semi Detached Property
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Generous Garden to rear
- GREAT FAMILY PURCHASE
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BED SEMI DET PROPERTY- MUST BE VIEWED!. This attractive property offers generous-sized family accommodation which briefly comprises:-Ent Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom. Off-road parking and generous garden to rear.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI IN RAWMARSH.
Situated in a popular location and having good access links to Rotherham town centre, Barnsley & Parkgate Retail Park and offering great family-size accommodation which briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom. Off-road parking and generous garden to rear.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Having a UPVC double glazed door to the front with window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
This beautifully presented lounge has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear of the property, a central heating radiator and an attractive fire surround with electric fire. Laminate flooring and an archway leading through to the:-
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
The dining room has a UPVC double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 6' ( 4.01m x 1.83m )
The kitchen comprises of an attractive range of modern units comprising of eye-level units with roll edge work tops, base and drawer units. There is space for a fridge, built in oven with a 4 ring gas hob and a built in washer. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and a UPVC double glazed door opening onto the side of the property. Central heating radiator and a tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
The landing has an airing cupboard with combi boiler and a UPVC double glazed window to the side. Access to a partly boarded, insulated loft via a ladder
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
This attractively presented master bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator, a dado rail and a ceiling rose.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
This room has a UPVC double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 8' 8" to the max ( 2.13m x 2.64m to the max )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
This modern bathroom is fitted with a white suite to comprise of a `P` shaped bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a heated towel rail and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is paved and pebbled area and a gated driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is a generous size garden comprising of paved patio areas, lawned areas, plants and shrubs and fencing to the boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53273638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.