2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePortfolio Of Properties, Heatherside - Lot 2, Poolewe, Achnasheen, IV22
- 2 Bedrooms & 1 Reception Room
- Previously a successful holiday let
- Comfortable, well appointed accommodation
- Close to Inverewe gardens
- Additional lots available.
The portfolio of properties in Poolewe comprises Sunnyside, a detached house, and Heatherside and Heatherlea, two semi-detached cottages. The properties are adjacent to each other and lie on a peaceful street on the fringes of the village just a short walk from the shores of Loch Ewe with its breathtaking views to Inverewe Gardens and the Isle of Ewe. Each of the houses has been sensitively modernised to create extremely comfortable and well-appointed accommodation suited for use as both a permanent residence or second home.
The properties were previously successful holiday lets and although this business has been scaled back, there is proven potential here and the opportunity exists to grow the business further with the option of providing owner's accommodation in one of the houses.
EPC Rating = F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53274635.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INV150076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.