2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoronation Street, Whitwell, Worksop
- UNDER OFFER
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double Glazing
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Off road parking to the rear
- no upward chain
- Semi Detached
UNDER OFFER!! W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this semi detached property located in the popular village location known as Whitwell. Available with vacant possession and no upward chain and including a £1000 buyer incentive, this really is one not to be missed.
UNDER OFFER!! Welcome to Coronation Street, W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this semi detached property located in the popular village location known as Whitwell retaining most original features. Available with vacant possession, no upward chain and including a £1000 buyer incentive. The accommodation offers lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, cloakroom, landing, two bedrooms, bathroom with shower, front and rear gardens, off road parking to the rear, gas central heating and double glazing. The house is ideally situated for commuters given its close proximity to the M1 and A1. This property is really one not to be missed.
Coronation Street, Whitwell
Lounge 13' 7" into recess x 12' 4" ( 4.14m into recess x 3.76m )
Fitted cast iron featured gas fire with a wooden surround over. Front facing double glazed window, entrance door, television point, radiator
Dining Room 12' 4" x 13' 6" ( 3.76m x 4.11m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, television point, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation
Two piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, side facing double glazed obscure window
Galley shaped kitchen fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a one and half sink drainer unit, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, radiator, part tiled walls, free standing oven with a four ring gas hob, door leading outside and two side facing double glazed windows.
Has 2 doors leading into the bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 1" into recess x 12' 1" ( 3.68m into recess x 3.68m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator
Corridor giving private access from both bedrooms direct to the bathroom.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 9' 1" into recess ( 4.14m x 2.77m into recess )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator and large over head storage units.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, built in cupboard housing the gas combination boiler, radiator, side facing double glazed window, access to the loft space
Low maintenance front yard, car parking space to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53276029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.