3 bedroom flat for saleBickenhall Street, Marylebone, W1U
- Stunning three bedroom fourth floor flat
- Beautiful large bay fronted reception with feature fireplace
- Expansive modern open-plan kitchen with dining space
- Large master bedroom with balcony and en-suite
- Excellent second bedroom with direct access to bathroom
- Well proportioned third bedroom
- Stylish and chic décor throughout
- Excellent location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set within a sought-after mansion block moments from Baker Street, this superb three bedroom flat offers abundant living space with beautiful décor throughout.
Bickenhall Street is a pleasant residential area just off Baker Street and is just moments from a wide range of excellent local amenities as well as being near to Oxford Street and Regent's Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 970677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.