2 bedroom apartment for saleHough Green, Chester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Ideally located
- Secure parking
- Communal grounds
A stunning two bedroom ground floor apartment forming part of an executive development. Well placed for commuting into Chester and with easy access on to the motorway network for the North West or North Wales.
A stunning two bedroom ground floor apartment forming part of an executive development. Well placed for commuting into Chester and with easy access on to the motorway network for the North West or North Wales. The accommodation briefly comprises: Open plan lounge and dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom, and a family bathroom. With secured parking area, patio and large communal grounds
Entrance door. Inset spot lights. Radiator. Door to lounge.
Two double glazed windows to front elevation. Radiator. Opening to kitchen. TV point. Inset spot lights.
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated electric oven and grill. Four ring gas hob. Extractor fan. Stainless steel splashback. Integrated microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Inset spot lights. Radiator. Tiled floor. Double glazed windows to front and side elevations.
Double glazed windows to front and side elevations. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Inset spotlights. Door to en-suite
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle. Low level WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath. Heated towel radiator. Extractor fan. Inset spotlights. Shaver point. Wood effect flooring.
Double glazed french doors to side elevation opening onto patio. TV point. Inset spotlights. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising stand alone bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Wood effect flooring. Heated towel radiator. Inset spotlights. Shaver point. Extractor fan.
Rear Communal Garden
Enclosed communal garden to the rear predominantly laid to lawn with patio area and paved pathway and hedgerows boundaries. To the side of the property is a patio area with timber gates leading to communal gardens.
To the front is a communal garden with a range of mature trees and shrubbery and secure allocated car parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.