5 bedroom detached house for saleMoore Avenue, Bradford
- Substantial 5 Bed Detached
- Recently Refurbished
- Desirable Residential Area
- Presented to a High Standard
- Available With No Onward Chain
Offered to the market is this substantial five bedroom detached residence. The property has undergone a recent refurbishment to a very high standard and is available with no onward chain. The property lies within a highly sought after and desirable residential area.
We are delighted to offer to the market this imposing and substantial five bedroom detached residence. The property has undergone a recent refurbishment to a very high standard. Internal inspection is a must to appreciate the space and quality of accommodation. The property is available with no onward chain. Providing flexible living for extended families, this property lies within a highly sought after and desirable residential area. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, house bathroom and bedrooms two and three. To the lower ground; master bedroom with en suite, dining room and third reception room. To the second floor; bedrooms four and five. To the outside; the front area is paved providing off road parking and the rear is landscaped to provide a terraced garden. The property has double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
The entrance hall has gas central heating radiator and provides access to the lower ground and the first floor.
Lounge 14' 7" x 14' 1" ( 4.45m x 4.29m )
The lounge has UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and electric fire set in fireplace.
Kitchen 12' 1" plus door recess x 11' 6" ( 3.68m plus door recess x 3.51m )
A stylish and recently installed fitted kitchen with a wealth of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. The kitchen has a built in gas hob with electric oven and stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There is a central island, gas central heating radiator, ceiling spotlights, pantry storage which also houses the gas central heating boiler and door access to the rear of the property.
A stylish and contemporary recently installed four piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with mixer shower, panelled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin in vanity unit and W.C. The bathroom also has extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floor and ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.15m )
Bedroom two is located on the ground floor and has a double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" maximum x 10' 4" maximum ( 3.33m maximum x 3.15m maximum )
Bedroom three is located on the ground floor and has a double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 18' 10" maximum x 14' 5" maximum ( 5.74m maximum x 4.39m maximum )
The master bedroom is located on the lower ground and has a double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom En Suite
The en suite comprises of a panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity unit and W.C. The en suite also has heated towel rail, tiled walls and tiled floor.
Dining Room 17' 10" x 9' 8" ( 5.44m x 2.95m )
The dining room is located on the lower ground and has gas central heating radiator and a tiled floor.
Third Reception Room 10' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.23m x 3.02m )
Located on the lower ground off the dining room, the third reception room has gas central heating radiator and tiled floor.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
Located on the first floor, bedroom four has a roof window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 14' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.63m )
Bedroom five is located on the first floor and has a roof window.
To the outside of the property, the front area is flagged providing off road parking. To the rear there are landscaped terraced rear gardens with outstanding views across the Bradford skyline providing excellent entertaining areas.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road. At the roundabout take the fourth exit on St Enoch's Road. Then take the first left on Moore Avenue. Proceed on Moore Avenue where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53282902.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.