3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNew Build, Moss Road, Telford, TF2 7BJ
- Coming Soon This Stunning Architect Designed New Build Three/Four Bedroom Detached Dormer Property
- Stunning 35ft Open Plan Fitted Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- 18ft Sitting Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom with En-Suite Shower
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom & Guest Bedroom & Family Bathroom
- Study/Bedroom 4
- Double Garage & Driveway & Landscaped Gardens
- Completion Due June 2016 - Built BY Oak Grange Homes Ltd
- For More Details Contact Harwood
This is an out standing opportunity to purchase this individually designed new build three/four bedroom detached dormer bungalow constructed by local developers Oak Grange Homes Ltd. At this stage there is an opportunity for the purchaser to have a huge amount of input to the finishing touches to include choice of kitchens, bathrooms, flooring and landscaping. The property will comprise entrance hallway, superb open plan 35ft kitchen/dining/family room, 18ft sitting room, ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower, ground floor wc, first floor master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, guest bedroom, family bathroom and a study/bedroom 4. The property will also feature double garage, driveway parking, landscaped gardens, gas central heating and double glazing. For more details contact Harwood. Anticipated completion date Autumn 2016
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6545529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harwood The Estate Agents, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.