3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleClevedon Avenue, Sully, Penarth
Sold STC £310,000
- Large semi detached bungalow
- Three Double bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- 23 ft lounge
- Large gardens backing onto playing fields
- No forward chain
A rare opportunity to purchase this semi detached bungalow set in the village of Sully being close to all local amenities offering spacious living accommodation throughout including three double bedrooms 23 ft lounge with open plan dining room fully fitted kitchen gardens backing onto playing fields
A good opportunity to purchase this extended semi-detached bungalow set in the viilage of Sully being close to the beach and within easy walking distance to bus stop for access to Cardiff and the picturesque Vale of Glamorgan .The bungalow offers spacious living accommodation to include three double bedrooms, 23 ft lounge with open plan dining room ,kitchen breakfast room room ,large bathroom with wet room off ,front and rear gardens with rear garden backing onto playing fields .The property enjoys fullly fitted kitchen with appliances ,gas central heating and double glazing and is offerered for sale with no forward chain .
Enter via upvc double glazed door into hallway .Laminate flooring , radiator .Coved ceiling .Inner hallway with door leading to dining room and kitchen .
Lounge 23' 8" narrowing to x 14' 11" ( 7.21m narrowing to x 4.55m )
Superbly presented large lounge with two upvc windows looking over rear garden and playing fields with upvc patio doors opening onto rear garden .Tv aerial point .Radiator , coved ceiling Upvc door to side .Open plan into dining room .
Dining Room 15' 2" narrowing to x 11' 4" ( 4.62m narrowing to x 3.45m )
Coved ceiling with concealed spotlights , radiator .Open plan into lounge .
Kitchen /breakfast Room 15' 4" x 11' 4" narrowing to ( 4.67m x 3.45m narrowing to )
Large fully fitted kitchen with full range of wall and floor units and granite effect worktop surfaces ,providing ample storage and worktop space Stainless steel sink unit .Tiled floor ,telephone point ,upvc window to side .Neff fitted appliances including extractor hood, ceamic hob ,double oven ,fridge freezer ,dishwasher ,washer dryer .Coved ceiling ,velux skylight window .Wall mounted Worcester boiler .
Bedroom 1 13' 4" narrowing to x 12' 2" ( 4.06m narrowing to x 3.71m )
Main double bedroom with upvc bay window to front , coved ceiling , radiator .
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 11' 9" narrowing to ( 3.81m x 3.58m narrowing to )
Double bedroom with upvc window to front radiator ,laminate flooring .Seperate shower cubicle with electric shower .
Bedroom 3 11' 2" narrowing to x 9' 1" ( 3.40m narrowing to x 2.77m )
Double bedroom with upvc window to side , laminate flooring ,coved ceiling radiator .
Bathroom 11' 8" x 9' 4" narrowing to ( 3.56m x 2.84m narrowing to )
Luxury fitted bathroom with whirlpool bath, wash hand basin with vanity unit below ,low level wc , fully tiled floor Chrome towel rail/heater .Velux skylight window .Part tiled walls .Door into large wetroom with built -in shower .
Front garden laid in ornamental stone chippings .Blocked paved driveway to side with parking for three cars .Gate leading to rear garden .Outside tap .
Large l-Shaped decked patio area ideal for entertaining purposes ,steps down to large lawned garden .Outside power points and lighting .Two garden sheds to remain .Rear garden overlooking Sully playing fields .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53283883.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR102833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.