2 bedroom apartment for saleStrathalyn, Rossett, WREXHAM
Guide Price £295,000
- Guide Price £295,000 to £315,000
- Spacious ground floor apartment
- Wealth of period features
- Two bedrooms
- Off road parking
Guide Price £295,000 to £315,000. Forming part of this prestigious development of Strathalyn hall is this deceptively spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment with allocated parking. The property benefits from access to the extensive and well maintained communal gardens and grounds.
Guide Price £295,000 to £315,000. Forming part of this prestigious development of Strathalyn hall is this deceptively spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment with allocated parking. The property benefits from access to the extensive and well maintained communal gardens and grounds with easy access to the A483. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom one, en-suite, bedroom two, bathroom and communal gardens.
Part glazed timber door opens to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 12' 6" x 3' 8" ( 3.81m x 1.12m )
High ceiling with decorative coving. Radiator. Two wall lights. High level Window. Feature decorative arch to bathroom. Panelled doors to living room and bedrooms.
Living Room 20' 8" + door recess x 24' 11" into recess ( 6.30m + door recess x 7.59m into recess )
A superb and spacious living room with a wealth of period features to include a grand fireplace with attractive marble surround, timber mantel with decorative carved timber panel over and leaded windows to either side of chimney breast. The fireplace is framed by ornate timber columns with attractive wood carvings. High coved and moulded ceilings. Timber paneling to most walls. Eight wall lights. Three radiators. TV point. Telephone point. Double glazed sash windows to front and side elevation with aspect over the communal gardens and farmland beyond. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 6' 8" ( 4.37m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a range of white high gloss fronted base and wall units with wood effect worksurfaces and inset single bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Inset four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over and electric oven and grill beneath. Built in fridge freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. High ceiling with recessed lights. Part double glazed door to rear elevation with double glazed panel over. Concealed gas fired boiler.
Bedroom One 21' 2" into bay x 16' 11" into recesses ( 6.45m into bay x 5.16m into recesses )
Feature bay window to double glazed sash window overlooking the property grounds. Two wall lights. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Doors to en-suite.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. WC. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls. Electric light. Shaver point. Radiator. High ceiling with recessed lights. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.84m x 3.45m into recess )
Three wall lights. TV point. Telephone point. Radiator. Two double glazed sash windows to rear elevation.
Bathroom 10' 10" x 5' 7" ( 3.30m x 1.70m )
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and chrome shower over with glazed screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Electric light. Shaving point. Radiator. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
The property is approached across a private tarmac drive leading to a residents parking area with ample parking. There are extensive lawned communal gardens with a wealth of mature specimen trees and shrubs together with a wide raised paved and graveled terrace to the side and rear elevations.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53286175.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.