1 bedroom flat for saleChurch Street, Lochwinnoch
Sold STC £64,995
- 1 Bedroom first floor flat
- Good decorative order
- Generous room sizes
- Gas C/heat & D/glaze.
1 Bedroom first floor flat. Additional internal room. Generously proportioned lounge. Fitted breakfasting kitchen. Double bedroom. Family shower room. Gas C/heat & D/glaze. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this flat has to offer.
1 Bedroom first floor flat. Offered to the market in great decorative order and is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers. The accommodation currently has a broad, bright and pleasing Lounge which views to the front. The fitted breakfasting kitchen has matched wall and floor units, complementing worktops and is set to the rear. The double bedroom views to front. An additional internal room is currently used as a bedroom. The shower room completes the internal accommodation. Of course gas central heating and double glazing are provided for. Church Street has long been a popular location within Lochwinnoch given the access to local shops and amenities. A short walk takes you to the visitors centre at Castle Semple Loch.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 6" excluding reccess ( 4.09m x 3.51m excluding reccess )
Kitchen 8' 11" x 9' 10" excluding entry ( 2.72m x 3.00m excluding entry )
Bedroom 1 12' x 7' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.26m )
Internal Box Room 7' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.41m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53287084.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW102895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.