2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSheridan Grove, Hartlepool
- WAS GUIDE PRICE £70,000 TO £75,000 REDUCED TO £60,000 TO £70,000
- SEMI DETACHED
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
Two Bedroom Semi Detached House in a QUIET CUL-DE-SAC location with front and rear Gardens, Driveway, Double Gates leading to rear Garden.
Two Bedroom Semi Detached House in a quiet cul-de-sac location with front and rear Gardens, Driveway, Double Gates leading to rear Garden.
accessed via UPVC double glazed door, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 18' 7" x 9' 9" ( 5.66m x 2.97m )
(maximum measurements), UPVC double glazed window to both front and rear aspect, wall mounted electric heater, wall mounted plasma style electric fire.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 9' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.90m )
(maximum measurements), combination of wall and base units with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer unit with mixer tap, single glazed wooden framed window to rear, storage cupboard, door leading to two Outhouses with additional storage.
with loft void access, double glazed wooden framed window to side aspect.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 9' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.95m )
(excluding wardrobes), two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, sliding mirrored wardrobes, storage cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
comprising three piece white suite, panelled bath with shower over, low level low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear aspect, wooden framed double glazed window to the side, partially tiled.
Garden, Driveway to front, enclosed spacious rear Garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53288335.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR106805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.