4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElliott Road, March
- Brand New Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite to Bedroom One
- Fitted Kitchen
- Underfloor Heating
- Rear Gardens
- Ample Parking
BRAND NEW FOR YOU? This brand new detached bungalow, which is nearing completion, benefits from a fully fitted kitchen, UNDERFLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT, rear gardens, garage and an AMPLE BLOCK PAVED DRIVE. Viewing recommended.
This brand new detached bungalow is situated in the north side of March, approximately 3/4 mile from March Town Centre. The property benefits from four bedrooms, en-suite to bedroom one, fitted kitchen, underfloor heating, rear gardens and garage. Please note, in the writers opinion, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Loft access. Smoke alarm. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Lounge 18' 2" x 12' 2" ( 5.54m x 3.71m )
Window to front. TV & Telephone points.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 21' 11" x 12' 1" ( 6.68m x 3.68m )
Fully fitted kitchen. Windows to rear. Windows to side. French doors to garden. Single drainer sink with 1 1/4 bowl. Plumbing for dishwasher. Centre island. Tiled floor. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath. Integrated fridge and freezer. Electric oven. Microwave.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
Window to front. TV & telephone point.
Window to side. Shower cubicle. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Shaver point. Tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
Window to front. TV & telephone point.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.18m x 3.23m )
Window to rear. TV point.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.79m )
Window to rear. TV & telephone point.
Window to rear. Panelled bath. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Front gardens are open plan with a path to front entrance.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a part patio.
Further gardens are uncultivated.
There is a block paved drive to side, leading to the garage.
Garage 23' x 11' 9" ( 7.01m x 3.58m )
Remote roller shutter door. Electric and lighting laid on.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into Broad Street and take a left hand turning into Dartford Road. Take a left hand turning into Elliott Road, proceed along and the property is situated along a shared private drive on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.