5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Place, Stirling
- An Imposing 5 Bedroom, B Listed Sandstone House
- Original Period Features, 3 Public Rooms, Modern Breakfasting Kitchen
- 2 En suites & Family Bathroom
- GCH ( excl. attic bedrooms), Garage & Parking, Private Gardens
- EPC - E(40)
An imposing 5 bedroom, B Listed sandstone semi detached house prominently positioned within the sought after Kings Park locale with fabulous views to the castle, across the Kings Park and beyond.
This charming property retains many of the home's original features which include intricate cornice work, deep set moulded skirtings, working fireplaces and unique wrought iron staircase. The current owners have ensured the fabric of the building has been well maintained with major items such as windows undertaking complete refurbishment and the roof recently being replaced. The property would benefit from some redecoration, hence the offers over price is substantially lower than the home report value. It should be noted that a unique opportunity exists to purchase in addition the spacious 4 bedroom garden flat situated below the house by separate negotiation. The flat would perhaps allow for an ideal granny/ teenager flat or in turn could provide a degree of income from either rental or holiday lets. Alternatively there would be the possibility for the whole property to be re-formed to its original format depending on any purchasers requirements.
The extensive accommodation is set over three levels and offers the potential purchaser a generous family home which is flexible in its layout. The property is entered by an impressive sandstone staircase to a wonderful iron and glass entrance porch through to an impressive welcoming hallway. Internally the accommodation comprises on the ground floor of stunning lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, formal dining room, both overlooking the Kings Park, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, family room with covered balcony looking over the back gardens, and utility/w.c. The first floor provides a family bathroom, an en-suite master bedroom with extensive views over the park and to the Trossachs beyond, and two additional double bedrooms, one of which also offers en-suite facilities. Two further bedrooms are found on the top floor. There is excellent storage provision
On a practical note warmth is provided by gas fired central heating (excluding attic) and a double tandem garage is situated to the side of the home with a chipped driveway allowing off street parking. To the front and rear of the home are attractive mature gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with surrounding trees and plants with a substantial decked area in the rear garden.
The property offers an array of features such as curved walls and arched windows which truly makes this a unique family home.
Situated on the edge of Kings Park enjoying the views and walks together with easy access to the city centre makes this an ideal location. The City of Stirling boasts excellent schooling, local shops, bars and restaurants and the nearby Thistle shopping mall. The M80 and M9 motorways are within easy reach allowing fast commuting to both Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail. First class sporting and recreational amenities are readily available in the vicinity including golf and tennis within the Kings Park.
Lounge 23' 6" x 15' 3" ( 7.16m x 4.65m )
Dining 14' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.81m )
Family 15' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 17' 3" x 10' 1" At Widest ( 5.26m x 3.07m At Widest )
Toilet/ Utility 7' x 6' ( 2.13m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 1 23' 6" x 15' 3" ( 7.16m x 4.65m )
En-Suite 10' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 2 23' 6" x 15' 3" ( 7.16m x 4.65m )
En-Suite 7' 3" x 4' 3" ( 2.21m x 1.30m )
Bedroom 3 15' 9" x 13' 9" ( 4.80m x 4.19m )
Bathroom 10' 9" x 6' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 4 14' 9" x 7' ( 4.50m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 5 16' 3" x 15' 5" ( 4.95m x 4.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI106702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.